Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lego Land.....



LEGOLAND.....Have I been there - not yet, but in the grand scheme of life wishes - sure need to go to there, preferrably the one in Billund, Denmark. Hopefully it will work out soon enuf..till then respite lies in buying LEGO........

I started playing with it when in school and dont think I have ever grown out of the fascination of building something out of beautifully detailed blocks.....But sadly the stuff available nowadays is what I would term as "ready to build stuff" for a lazy kid. No more are the blocks supplied for a "build from scratch mode" so it does get depressing...........but but I guess hope lies in searching for the rare sets which regularly come up for sale on the lego website " www.lego.com"

So if anyone comes across good train sets or city / airplane /ship stuff, let me know .....would really appreciate that. I have seen some good stuff on sale in Ebay- though its all europe-centric :(

Else life goes on as usual with me breaking my head over a site in Lee's Summit- Does anyone know where that is ?
Take a guess - thou shall score a point in the geography class :)

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger ammu said...

Lego land...should be a fun place to visit yeah? What have you done with you lego set from last bday?

And I understood all your hints for a bday present :P :P You owe me one too btw... ;)

Keep the blog going....that way you'll have a place to vent too..hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home